Thursday, June 28, 2012

Training day #149

It has been 149 days since I started working out to be an elite Cross Country Skier/Biathlon athlete.  There has been its ups and downs but overall the experience has helped me realize so much about myself and how to deal with everything life has thrown my way.

 Working out involves an incredible amount of running and roller skiing, the nutrition is brutally healthy, intervals are one the more bodily taxing things I have ever done, however the places, views, and people I have had the chance to meet are incredible and totally outweigh the sore and tired muscles I constantly have.

The thing that I am more thankful for is the stress the sport has helped me relief.  I feel like my mind is finally back to where it should be, looking forward to the future and accomplishing things that are worth accomplishing and getting rewarded for the hard work. 

Here are some of the photos for the month of June 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment